Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-07-2023, 05:49 PM   #4681
myohmyjustify

Buffett and BRK hold about $147 billion in cold, hard cash, sitting there ready to be deployed. I have two suggestions, Warren, if you're a PA member. lol

First, I'd love to see him help work a deal between Apple and Paramount Global. Apple is another behemoth with a mile-high mountain of cash and Paramount has valuable media assets that Apple could monetize thru both their streaming service and the IPhone/IPad business.

Second, Buffett taking Daily Journal Corp. private will be the cherry on the cake for Charlie Munger as he approaches 100, ending a remarkable career. Why the stock popped today I do not know.Maybe something IS up ...

Full disclosure: I have been a decades-long investor in the three stocks I mentioned above. If nothing happens along these lines is OK with me.

Never tried buying shares in Berkshire, it was always "too expensive" for my taste and pocket book. LOL
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)