Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 09:07 PM   #36
bobphilo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Bottom-line, quit with your over the top nonsense with me, GOT IT? I could have shown everyone what a fool you're making of yourself in various threads, one mistake after another, but I chose to hold back until NOW...

BTW, Thaskalos and I are good friends, and for a FACT he has shown great restraint with your antics, maybe because he's a Mod here at pace, or he's just showing you mercy. Whatever the case, watch what you say from now on. I've proven myself countless times on this board, and there is no point in any further conversation with you....You're now on ignore, deservedly so.

Go ahead, have the last word....again.
Oh gee, I'm shaking in my boots, tough guy. You accuse me of making "one mistake after another" when in reality I have made only a couple of typographical errors (I'm human) and had the decency to admit it on each occasion, unlike a narcissist like you.
So you call me a fool and begin a flaming war over something like a difference of opinion on handicapping. Like they say, you can always tell who's losing an argument by who's the one who first resorts to insults.
Kindly show some class and try to not expand this by involving a 3rd party like Thaskalos with whom I am not arguing in this discussion.
You insult me by comparing me with Cratos, as someone you consider a fool. Get a clue - I disagree with him over 90% of the time.
I won't match wits with you as you are only half prepared. Good bye and good riddance.
bobphilo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)