Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-14-2018, 09:00 AM   #13
MutuelClerk

Not boycotting. Only reason I watch though is fantasy football. And when i watch I watch Redzone. If i'm stuck watching just one game I'll pass. It's too sloooow. I believe the players have a right to protest. I would agree the protest isn't well organized but I believe the issue is a good one.

As far as protesting Chiefs and Redskins those are team names these players had nothing to do with. While the issue may be just, it's not your place to tell a person in their 20's what they should be protesting. They don't see the world the same way as you. The issue they are protesting I'm guessing most of them witnessed in their younger days.

Protest isn't supposed to make you comfortable. Frankly i'm glad it makes a lot of you uncomfortable. If our President was a Democrat and a draft dodger most of you would be against the President. But see as how DDD Draft Dodging Donny is leading this charge and his party you follow like the sheep behind the Pied Piper.

Most here blast TV news CNN, MSNBC, and FOX as being partial and geared towards ratings. I completely agree with the sentiment and how TV news sucks. Can't the same be said about TV sports? Why show these players on sidelines? Why are they even out there for the National Anthem that's often just a recording? Keep them in the locker room let them run out on the field after the stirring rendition of another recorded National Anthem.......
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)