Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: CLARK HANDICAP
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2021, 01:07 PM   #1
zico20

CLARK HANDICAP

Tomorrow is the Clark at Churchill. I am shocked that the morning line has Maxfield at 6-5 and Midnight Bourbon at 8-5. MB to me seems as close to a sure thing as you can get that isn't the favorite. He has the rail, lone speed, better jockey this time, working very well, all point to his first Grade 1 victory.

The throw outs are the for any part.

Maxfield looks like the next best, but he couldn't beat Art Collector who got crushed in the Classic by horses MB has been very competitive against.

Dr Post is the key to the exotics after the top two. Irad had his choice of him and Happy Saver and he landed here. Jockeys who have their choice usually that horse beats the other 90% of the time.

Happy Saver couldn't come that close to beating Max Player twice who also got his head handed to him in the Classic. His last race he didn't look good in the lane.

King Fury has tried Grade 1 four times and has been up the track each time, although one was on the turf. He does run well at CD but the slow pace will comprise him.

Looks to easy for the superfecta! with with with and then flip the for fourth with the for third.

Now you watch, MB will go off 3-5! and the exotics will pay way less than what I am thinking they will which is a 15 exacta, 40 trifecta, 125 super when it comes in

Last edited by zico20; 11-25-2021 at 01:11 PM.
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)