Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-20-2019, 11:11 AM   #13
rubicon55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suff View Post
I made the mistake of googling it.

Consciously , subconsciously, or because I'm busy, my action is off 75% since the Santa Anita developments. I like to bet horses and watch them run around in a circle, but when I look at the backside, my attraction to it lessens.

Here's two things I found and read.

This one is current and sucks.

https://www.doctorramey.com/ready-tildren-osphos/

https://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary...ce=govdelivery
Thanks for the link. Most interesting statements to me:
"The next one are comments from Dr. Larry Bramlage, former president of the American Association of Equine Practitioners, and one of the more important and influential surgeons who has ever put on a cap and gown for equine surgery. These comments are published in the Paulick Report, which is an influential reporting service in the Thoroughbred Racing Industry. In a presentation that Dr. Bramlage recently gave, he said, ““I wish we’d never seen these drugs.” He feels that they are responsible for delayed bone healing, and he’s concerned (as I am) about the indiscriminate use of these drugs. I’ve heard of people using them for “bone maintenance” – that’s just stupid. Anyway, if Dr. Bramlage doesn’t like them, I pay attention."
rubicon55 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement