Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #87
precocity
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceknight
I, for one, did not let the bridgejumping or negative pool theory, influence me in any way. Simply watching the head on video multiple times seems to tell me that6 or 5 did not cause the 1 to stumble. It looks more like the 1 did something to his own legs and stumbled.

I did not bet this race, have nt bet Beaulah in a long time and I usually do not bet big favorites, and never bet them to show even if I did. In spite of all those factors, I just feel that in this case, it was not a fair and square result. The 6 deserved to be declared winner based on the evidence as I see it. This looks like a fake foul ruling in soccer or the recent boxing match where the celebrity (did not) hit the other guy to a knockout win

pissed alot of people off if the blood horse did a story on it. the blew there azz away and gets D-QUED.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)