Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Seth Rich
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 02:36 PM   #6
classhandicapper

Here's what we know.

1. He worked for the DNC.

2. He had access to sensitive materials.

3. Kim Dot Com claims he was in contact with Rich before he was murdered and he was very upset about corruption in government and wanted to make a positive change from within.

4. Kim Dot Com hinted at the possibility that Clinton related documents would be released by wikileaks in a Bloomberg interview before it happened.

5. Wikileaks released the DNC and Podesta documents and emails.

6. The kid got killed.

7. The police are saying it was a robbery, but nothing was stolen.

8. There are unsubstantiated reports that he was alive for 2 hours after the police got there, but we have no idea what if anything he said about the attack.

I see 2 possibilities.

1. Seth Rich was the person that leaked the DNC documents, he was killed for it, and there's a conspiracy to squash it because it would take down the DNC and perhaps some leading democrats.

2. Seth Rich was killed in a robbery or for some other unknown reason, Kim Dot Com has a relationship Assange and possibly the Russians (which is how he knew documents would get released), and he's lying to deflect attention away from the real hackers/leakers even though no one was looking in his direction before he came forward.

I know which one I think is more likely based on the available information.

» Advertisement