Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 10:18 AM   #30
Redboard
$2 Showbettor

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnsy View Post
When people say they’re not to bright....... ..... Somehow, that’s conservative??? I could go on Parler and read about Q and demon cults with the “Deep State” or the big, store 10 days of food and water for the big “blackout” that still hasn’t materialized. The newest one is there’s gonna be a “super secret” reinstatement of Trump on March 4 th. I think these people don’t have a life and they spice it up with this bull shit. They take marching orders from someone named “Q”..... no one even know who the fck that is. Then you have people from their mothers basement, cops and some actual normal seeming citizens ..... storming the Capital! One genius had his work badge on for full display. They are afraid of the “tracking vaccine”, as they call it, but they had their cell phones on during the whole deal. One cop even claimed he didn’t break any laws breaking in. We are not talking about the sharpest knives in the drawer here. Yeah, they really think this shit thru. Get an f’ing life already. These are pathetic people with nothing better to do. And they’ll believe any crap that’s flung out there.
They do it for one reason: to get donations.

I haven't heard the one about March 4th yet. My crazy friend sent me a video this morning where they are still claiming the 10-day blackout thing DEFINITELY this Monday, Trump is going to send out a message saying "The storm is upon us." on the emergency broadcast system.

Gee do you think they'll push it back to March 4th after Monday? stay tuned.
Redboard is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)