Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 12:11 PM   #31
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by zico20 View Post
WRONG! Your problem was you got upset and depressed when you found out that black QBs at Ohio St. are unsuited for the next level. You never knew any of this until I started the thread.

So am I an idiot or a genius? I would prefer you think I am an idiot; it's not good for the ego when the entire planet thinks your brilliant! I need one detractor!

You are lying when you said you knew what my post was about, you never had a clue. If you did you would have acknowledged it and then stated your rebuttal. That is how debates are carried out, or did you not learn how to debate. You did not once bring up Wilson or Fields, now did you!
For Chrissakes man...
I knew what your point was. I chose not to acknowledge your point because it was overshadowed by the WAY YOU CHOSE TO MAKE IT.
Do you understand that?

Yes, Wilson may be a better choice than Fields.
The bigger picture is that NOBODY (for the most part) who plays QB for Ohio St is a good pro prospect...been that way for decades...but you CHOSE to focus on their black QBs while neglecting recent white QBs who also failed (or were never drafted) in the NFL. Guys like Krenzel, Bellisari, Boeckman, and Zwick.

You even made the utterly RIDICULOUS statement that Ohio St EXCLUSIVELY recruits black QBs, even though they recently had Joe Burrow.
Then, like the Eintstein () that you are, you doubled down on only their black QBs.
So, for the last time....just because I didn’t acknowledge your point doesn’t mean I didn’t know what you were TRYING to say. I chose to focus on the ridiculous and untrue claim that OSU was recruiting only black QBs.

The end.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)