Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 12:03 PM   #12
zico20

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
So, if a white QB came along who fit their system they wouldn’t recruit him? According to you it’s clear that they SPECIFICALLY look for black QBs....what a ridiculous claim...and you’re here wondering why I challenged your post. Tell me, what school recruited Joe Burrow?

It has nothing to do with anger or animosity on my part and everything to do with you being so far off key that you still don’t realize it.

I brought up Louisville to make fun of you because they have two black QBs who are playing quite well in the NFL (Jackson and Bridgewater).
How many white QBs can fit their style of play? Maybe a few out there, but that doesn't mean they will commit to Ohio St. There are 130 or so other schools in division 1. It is easier for Ohio St. to find black QBs to run their offense than white ones because they are more readily available. That should be obvious.

Let me put it to you another way! Take a MLB team who drafts 100 pitchers and not one of them ever makes it to the big leagues or a NHL team that drafts 100 goalies and none make it to the NHL. What does that tell you? It tells me and everyone else that can think critically that they can't develop the talent and should STOP drafting those positions.

College football is the "minor league" for the NFL. It is these colleges that provide almost all the talent. If one "minor league" school, Ohio St. can't develop a certain position, in this case QB, then those players at that position should be bypassed, at least in the critical early rounds. This should be so obvious. Hence why I say NFL teams should not draft black QBs from Ohio St and Wilson is the better option.

Finally, I can't believe you thought that I think black QBs can't be successful or be a star in the NFL. Not once did I even remotely imply that. You were to quick to judge me, and that is on you. Maybe you should analyze posts more thoroughly before trying to repudiate them.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)