Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Heavy Handed CJ
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2017, 02:25 PM   #41
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grits View Post
My thought when I kept seeing all these photos of jockeys?

Dis. Is. Creepy.
Are you serious Grits...? How can posting pictures of jockeys be "creepy" My original idea behind the thread was to have a fun way to familiarize ourselves with today's riders....I see their names all the times but have trouble recognizing them in the post parades...I think that jockeys are inherently interesting people but I do not know any of them personally...All I know is that the energy that many of them bring to this sport is a very good "vibe" and I respect them all very much for taking these risks in a very hazardous occupation...I notice the stars of certain ones rising, and I wanted to put faces (photos) to names...it personalizes the sport for me in a very positive way...sorry you are creeped out by the idea...after all, they are celebrities...I fail to see the harm in posting pictures of jockeys on a website devoted to horse racing....

So after only a few fellow posters were playing who's who with me...I decided to place their names along with their photos so if people didn't know them, they would, then...I feel like I'm having to defend myself for being a fan

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 05-18-2017 at 02:36 PM.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)