Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2017, 01:30 PM   #1
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Betting menu discussion

A few ideas:

There have been supers at Santa Anita in 4 horse fields w dime min, please, for the love of God, alter the menu so that this doesn't happen, fields of 8 or less should have supers at 1 dollar. Check out super prices at Churchill for Fri n Sat they were great, including one that paid 88 grand which never would have paid 8800 for a dime if there was a dime break.

I'd also love to see a track have one designated race a day where the minimum tri is 5 bucks, or minimum exa at 10, can't we have ONE race like this, or does every body have to be able to hit every bet?

I don't even want to get into this jackpot stuff, I guess it has its place, I don't like that all these tracks are piggybacking the idea that I think was pioneered by gulf w rainbow, now we have these scam bets polluting the menu at almost every track.
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)