Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 12:57 AM   #449
RXB

Quote:
Originally Posted by lansdale
Congrats to Cleveland fans -- good to see the city win one after such a drought, but I still believe the better team lost -- take a look at the free throws. I think the LBJ/Cleveland narrative had more fan appeal than a GSW repeat after the antics of Green and the mouthpiece thing with Curry. Still, a fun game. FWIW, K. Love had by far the highest plus/minus in the game, at +19. Hope he gets some redemption from the Cleveland fans for this game, but if i were him, I'd still want to get the hell out of there next year. I know everybody was tired, but Curry looked especially gassed out there in the 4Q -- really not the player we saw all year, as many have already said.
If the Warriors had been healthy, very likely they would've won the series. But last year, the Warriors were healthy while the Cavs were without Love for the entire series and Irving for all but the first game. That's just how it goes.

Cavs were going to the paint a lot more than the Warriors so not surprising that they had more free throw attempts.

Kevin Love is the unsung hero tonight. They struggled when he wasn't on the floor. He's always been a good rebounder but tonight his one-on-one D and his help D were both unusually strong. He'd actually played quite well in the playoffs prior to the concussion, and although he didn't play much in Game 6 because of early foul troubles he was definitely more aware and involved in those modest minutes than he had been in the two previous games. Medically cleared is one thing; fully recovered is another.
RXB is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)