Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-13-2015, 06:44 AM   #42
Dark Horse

Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretAgentMan
As for horse racing, I don't know anyone that plays horses online, & neither do I. Question is, why would you bet online when horse race betting is legal everywhere?
Plenty of advantages. Offshore action won't change the odds (in horse racing). A place like Betfair lets you bet against horses, as well as lock in your odds in an exchange format. The IRS isn't looking over your shoulder. An outfit like 5D will give you an extra 10 percent for a win.

5Dimes is a good enough sports book. They never differentiate themselves from others by creating their own rules in sports. And so it never even occurred to me that they might have a horse racing rule where they would be the only book not to pay. Obviously, I would have placed my bet elsewhere had I been aware of this rule. Anyway, I moved on from 5D. I don't have time to check their rules every day or week, and I want to be able to expect that the rules are the same as everywhere else.

Last edited by Dark Horse; 03-13-2015 at 06:51 AM.
Dark Horse is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)