Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-27-2022, 01:10 PM   #5
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Are deposits and withdrawals basically as easy as one click for each transaction (once my account is set up) ?

Thanks for this and any other info y'all may be able to provide.
I have a separate bank account I use just for ADW account funding/withdrawals and horseracing related expenses. I have found transactions through NYRABets to go very smoothly and efficiently in and out.

I will also plug their customer service as being VERY responsive to any issues/questions I've had regarding promos. As an example, there was one promo that I participated in where I had not seen a credit. I contacted them via the website. Apparently there was some system related issue processing that promo, but rather than just saying we are experiencing a delay that should be resolved shortly (a generic auto-response), the rep replied back explaining that there was a delay, BUT that he had also checked my account and that I definitely did qualify for the promo and would receive the credit when they all processed. It was a nice extra step.

Interface-wise, I like having the ability to select individual races (rather than just tracks) that I'm interested in for the day and be able to display them in order of post time - makes switching around on RTN that much easier.

If you switch (or add), I hope you find that NYRABets works well for you.
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)