Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2023, 04:51 PM   #9
Cutter14

right

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Six "experts" behind the desk at halftime to analyze the first-half action of the San Francisco - Philadelphia semi-final game. The game of football must have gotten much more complicated than it used to be.
Agreed--cant watch the "expert analysis"--too much b.s.--I know the NFL is really trying to get more women to watch the game but almost all of the sideline analysis are women---people also talk about horse racing not being on the up and up---Football is getting harder and harder for me to watch as the officiating is getting worse and worse and makes me believe that the game is not on the up and up----Anyone that follows football KNOWS that the officials control the game---Holding can be called on almost every play--Pass interference and roughing the passer calls are getting ridiculous-some of the defensive players are in mid=flight when they chase the quarterback and do these refs think they can stop on a dime---I'm 77 yrs old and call me crazy but HORSE RACING IS MY GAME---Keeps whatever I have left of my mind active----Whatever your choice--Good luck
Cutter14 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)