Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: NFL
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2023, 09:38 AM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutter14 View Post
This weekends game were very exciting---I don't bet anything other than horses and found all the games very exciting--I'm a Giants fan and was very happy with the outcome--Still can't believe the call for roughing the passer late in the game against them--I know the league wants to protect the quarterback but it's bordering on ridiculous---I believe the Giants got lucky because I thought there was movement on the offensive line when they scored their 2nd touchdown--Kayvon Thibodeaux is a monster---very very fast and is held on almost every play--Tough Tough task this weekend against the Eagles--LETSGO GIANTS-----49ers look like they are the real deal
You should learn football �� betting . Way easier than horses IMO . Once you understand the dynamics and the biases. Football is the ultimate team sport . There are 22 starters in every game . The media drives the this Qb mentality, and much of the betting public buys in . You avoid betting the team you are a fan of and base your action on the best team . Which also involves evaluation of defenses. That game last night was easy money . Dallas was just a superior team all season long . Tampa was mediocre at best . The Tv puppets made it about Dak and Tom all week . Brady can not move he’s old but his arm is still good . Dallas specializes in front end defense. Tampa also can not run the ball well. That was a recipe for an ass beating . The spread was Dallas minus 2.5 for -120 all week . I was hoping it jumped to -3 . By 6 pm it did at +100. I love those kind of bets . Tampa was pretty much bad all year . But somehow Tom Brady was going to perform miracles against probably the third best team in the Conference? If you bet strictly on the “team” , you will come out with a winning percentage in the end .

Last edited by burnsy; 01-17-2023 at 09:52 AM.
burnsy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)