Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #11
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jms62 View Post
Maybe I can't read but I think you and Dave are on the same side of this issue.
After re reaeding, yes it did and I apologize to Dave. I get to the part where it says he has a right to protest, and after the day had, my blood starts boiling and I see red and thats it.

Again, I apologize. But for anyone else that believes Kapernick is in the right, I'd challenge you , as RR so eloquently stated, to spend some time at a VA hospital, visit a veterans cemetery. Volunteer at a veterans homeless shelter. You will see many of the dead, wounded and spirit that these men sacrificed. Some are broken physically, some mentally and will carry these scars for life.

Try serving as these men and women have, to protect your azzhole right to earn millions and have the audacity to complain about how tough things are.

Sweet Jesus, many Americans are incredibly fortunate but can see past their nose.

Last edited by jimmyb; 08-22-2017 at 05:59 PM.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Tuscan Gold VS Catching Freedom