Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 01:16 AM   #723
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
You don't see the correlation between trusting one's gut instincts and winging it...but you see the correlation between Trump the businessman, who was the dictator of his own companies...and Trump the POTUS...whose gut-instinct decisions may well affect the well-being of the entire WORLD? Your "gut instinct" to vote for Trump, even if you live to regret it, will have consequences which will pale by comparison to those of president Trump...should he eventually live to regret the gut-instinct decisions that he is being asked to make in his current job position.

And, on an unrelated note: If your gut instincts truly have a 90% success record...I hope, for your sake, that you are a horseplayer.
I am, and I'm also the winner of five handicapping contests/challenges plus one TVG Super Five ($5,000 prize shared w/5)...Indiana Grand Race Course, the track where the running green Run Happy first caught my eye.

A member here by the name of Taxicab can attest to all of the above.

And believe it or not, in my notes for the 2015 Kentucky Derby I jotted down the straight High Five (American Pharoah, Firing Line, Dortmund, Frosted, Danzig Moon-RIP), but, for some dumb reason, I didn't trust my gut and didn't play the ticket. A $1 bet paid $6,000+.

BTW, I do not believe for one second that Trump dictates, nor does he base all of his decisions totally on gut instinct...both are ludicrous to even imagine.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)