Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 08-11-2023, 11:41 PM   #22
how cliche
How Cliche

thank you proximity. had a blast out at graton today. there were 200 runners. the top 20 made it to day 2. the top 29 got at least a mincash worth 936.

sorry to report that i busted someplace around 40th-45th place. v standard tournament spot and it was indicative of how i ran late in the day. there are days like this. they're the games where every time you're all in pre you're ahead but you get passed. again and a-fuckin-gain. at the level before the 3rd break, 1500/3k/3kbba there were a lot of short stacks that needed to go all in pre w like 30k-40k behind. i went into that level w a healthy but not overwhelming 160k stack. here's what i lost aip w to shorten me up quite a bit in those 30 minutes...my ak vs their a3. my aj suited vs their a8 off. my qq vs their jj. in a run neutral level i win two of those and enter the post break level w 170k-200k instead of 98k.

the death hand...pre. 2k/4k/4kbba. i'm on the button. 5 tables left. our table was 8 handed. there's an open to 9k from middle position by a deep stacked player w maybe 250k behind. there's a call from the cutoff by a player w about 70k behind. i began the hand w 86k and i held pocket 10s. i decided to 3 bet all in. deep stack went into the tank and called after maybe 60 to 75 seconds. cutoff folded. he turned over ace ten suited and binked an ace on the flop. nhgg. next!
how cliche is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)