Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 10:07 PM   #26
Prof.Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afleet View Post
They went out of business many years ago-I thought-don't want to break any rules. I still have the instruction manual. Think it was bootable. The manual says its not copy protected. From the DOS prompt a:install-enter. Move to directory CG and type cg to begin. ex: cd c:\cg

tried to download from you link-wouldn't execute. It uses DRF variants so BRIS pps wouldn't work in the original program
I did download the "CG32v20.exe" file and it does install on a 32bit Windows system without any issues. I installed it on a Win98 machine. It was written for Win3.1 but I'm sure will run in any 32 bit Windows system up to Windows XP. It runs in a Dos window. It looks like it was compiled from QBasic because it has runtime module Brun40.exe in the mix? Don't know if your version is in the same language or not.
You were looking for DRF data to be automated with this?
Prof.Factor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)