Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-01-2016, 11:13 PM   #40
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

PARX RACE 7

This race had 3 solid win possibilities...

NEGRITO 6-1

BEACH HUT 5/2

WOODLAND WALK 12-1

All 3 were almost literally tied for the top (using my method) --I chose 'Woodland (the winner) only because she had the highest odds--that's my tiebreaker.

Beach Hut was right there, as she figured to be.

Negrito didn't hit the board, which honestly, was really surprising. If you put a gun to my head--I would have selected Negrito without regard to odds. Checked the chart for the race, and wasn't surprised to find he'd had some trouble. Call it an instinct, but I think this horse would have won the race, with the 2nd and the running 3rd.

It was good for me, no doubt, since I won....I didn't hit the trifecta consisting of those three, but I feel pretty confident I'll be rewarded soon.

Negtito is already on my horses to watch list--I would suggest you put him on yours. With his seemingly poor showing today--he may be a big price next out--and that's when we're gonna score

The chartmaker even did us a favor, by not making a big deal out of Negrito's trouble--here's the chart: \/

checked the chart

Attached Images
File Type: jpg NEGRITO.JPG (139.6 KB, 300 views)

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)