Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:15 PM   #62
Dave Schwartz

Quote:
When the advertizers of things I respect and plan on buying think that I am a joke it doesn't sit well bro!
Again, let me be clear and simple about this.

Your methodology seems to work for you and I congratulate you for that.

I am simply suggesting that it is not, in my opinion, the way to teach someone else how to handicap.

Nobody is laughing at you or saying you are a joke.

I asked a question about how many horses you went into a typical day looking at. My reason for doing that is because if you go into a day with (say) 10 horses and play (say) 2 of them, that is a lot of work for 2 plays. It also, for most horse players, not sufficient to satisfy them.

I subscribe to the theory that almost every race is playable on at least one horse. Obviously, some races offer better value than others, just as within a race some horses offer better value than others.

I try to teach people to concentrate on who they don't like as much as who they like. When one finds a low-priced horse that they feel is overrated, then they have found a race that can be turned into profit.

Dave
Dave Schwartz is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)