Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: IRAD ORTIZ
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 10:32 AM   #34
castaway01

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultracapper View Post
I don't remember what Mullins' exact quote was, but I remember basically that his point wasn't whether bettors were smart or stupid, but rather that whatever they may think about anything is of zero consequence or concern of his, or anybody else, on the backstretch. He may have called us all stupid (which is kind of emphasized by the fact that bettors is spelled bett"e"rs by as many bett"o"rs as not), but I kind of remember his point being, regardless of the over all IQ of the lot of us, that what we thought or said was really of no consideration to anybody that puts the game on.

Serious pet peaves of mine.

1) mis-spelling bettors

2) "I should have not wasted my time with this post." It's not, "I should of not wasted my time with this post."
It's taking everything I have not to point out that you spelled "peeves" incorrectly while saying that spelling errors are one of your pet peeves.

Nope, I failed.
castaway01 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)