Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-26-2021, 10:30 AM   #125
Boomer

....continued

18. Bay Meadows.... First time to a 1/4 horse meet and I hit the p6.

19. Agua Caliente...was like going back in time. Live white tiger on the lawn and adjacent racebook was totally unaytomated. Hand writte ticked and guy up on a plank posting results with chalk.

moving back inland

20. Prescott Downs...What a great town Prescott is. Everyone at the track had cowboy hats and boots on. To get from the parking lot to the track you rode in a tractor. Lots of fun

21. Sydney Harness...Victoria British Columbia....Weekend in Victoria B and B. Fun little track

22. Trinity Meadows... brief paramutual meet seemed to have proceeded the building of other track in Texas. Lots of locals, lots of noise , lost of fun

23. Centennial Racetrack...Colorodo...also lots of cowboys

Moving back to the midwest

24.Saginaw Racetrack...One of many fun little Michigan Tracks that unfortunately closed.

25....Sports Creek Racetrack....in Swatz Creek Michigan...Great bar in the middle of the grandstand. Man was it cold at that meet. Needed alcohol to stay warm.

26. Raceway Park...Another fun harness track in Toledo for minor league racing

27. Detroit...I recall seeing the backstretch from the hotel I booked near the track. There was a snowstorm and I was prating they would not canel. They didn't

28 . Maywood...1/2 mile track outside Chicago. Love 1/2 races...knowledgeable players

29 Balmoral...Mile harness racing outside Chicago. Took a long time to get there and that is all I recall

30. Sporstmans Park....Why was there a track across the street from Hawthorne?

31. Arlington Park....Tried to schedule trips to Chicago around the Friday Afternoon happy hour PostTime. Lots of happy people including me.

to be continued
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)