Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-26-2018, 12:31 PM   #130
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This might be your funniest and stupidest post yet.

I don't need ANY of those things. But they are nice to have for all the ****ING WORK I PUT INTO THIS PLACE (just the MONITORING OF ASSHOLES LIKE YOU IS A FULL TIME ****ING JOB).

I could easily do this without the ads or the VIP memberships (I choose to call them donations, but they are really memberships to an area that I hope provides at least a little extra value...contests...amazon discount links - I know I need to update those...and my value plays - which have been kicking ass, finally, recently, after months of losing my ass trying to figure out which way is up).

And yes, the site is doing VERY well when compared to EVERY OTHER RACING FORUM ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB.

They are all, at last check, pretty much GRAVEYARDS...absolute ****ING GRAVEYARDS.

So pardon me if I don't take your criticism constructively. I've been doing this almost 19 years and am still here...still kicking...still thriving...while all the other sites that once had people posting on them are essentially dead or erased completely.

This coming from the guy who said he was going to leave.

THEY NEVER LEAVE...because this place ROCKS!
Yeah!
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)