Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-25-2015, 07:32 PM   #52
Thor

I recently purchased a used license from a board member.

I made my decision to purchase BLAM after spending over a year researching different programs. I do not have a "pace" background and tried RDSS and it did not "speak' to me. I know many people that use the program successfully, but it did not work for me.

Why do you buy anything? You expect to get some benefit/value, I am looking for a program that provides another way of analyzing the race, provide me with a structure and expand my abilities. I spent several months watching the dvd's, watching races, learning how to expand my point of view.

MP does states that you need patience, a strong mind, so I have made less bets, and it is funny, I can sense when I am going to win and other times have an odd feeling that I am making a weaker bet, but just can't help myself!

What I can say is that I am satisfied with the purchase, wish I had more uninterrupted time to use the program more and will most likely purchase the new offering that MP releases. I have learned a new methodology.

The new program will incorporate BLAM so you might see me offering my license and hopefully that person will learn and expand their ability as mine has grown.
Thor is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)