Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 01:13 PM   #9258
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Only material knowledge gets flushed, not spiritual knowledge your soul uses to grow. That spiritual knowledge is privy only to your soul, not your head.
Why do you persist in being so ignorant of divine revelation!? With all that "love" you think you have in you, you only love the spiritual realm of Darkness and Death! The Word of God is not material knowledge. It is spiritual truth!

John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
NASB

This is why it also written about the Word of God:

Isa 40:8
8 The grass withers, the flower fades,
But the word of our God stands forever.

NASB

So no, my knowledge of God's Eternal Word will never pass away -- any more than the Eternal God himself could pass away!

Quote:
Jesus means that the meaning of his words will not pass away. You won't find it in words themselves in the afterlife.
But Jesus didn't say that. You're reading your illusions into the text.

Quote:
It's fact not drivel. What I said is that your heart is who you are and that love in your heart comes from God and is part of God. If you can't understand that then I pity you.
Your "religion" or "spirituality" or whatever you want to call it is not factual since it's all subjectively based on your personal feelings and experiences which cannot be seen or examined or assessed by others objectively. In other words, it's all subjective horse manure!

Also, what part of Jesus' words in John 5 didn't you understand that I quoted recently?

John 5:38-42
38 "And you do not have His word abiding in you, for you do not believe Him whom He sent. 39 "You search the Scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is these that bear witness of Me; 40 and you are unwilling to come to Me, that you may have life. 41 "I do not receive glory from men; 42 but I know you, that you do not have the love of God in yourselves.
NASB

You are just like these rebellious, unbelieving, arrogant, self-serving, pompous Pharisees who never believed Jesus' words -- and they didn't believe because they did not have the love of God in their dark, evil hearts. Just like them, neither do you have the eternal Word of God abiding in you.

Quote:
I could say the same about you. Judge not lest ye be judged.
What is my evil that I do? What is my sin? That I share Jesus' Message of Life with my neighbor? Sharing the gospel with my neighbor is an act of love.

Quote:
Their illusion was their "self righteousness" that they then enacted into reality.
But what is wrong with "self-righteousness"? Earlier you told us that sin itself is a mere illusion! Now you're telling us that our thoughts, words and deeds are illusions, too?

Moreover what can possibly be wrong with self-righteousness? What righteousness should they have sought? To what righteousness should they have subscribed, if not their own?

Quote:
Also what this incident showed is that if Jesus can forgive his murderers then he can forgive everyone because he knows they are under the influence of illusion. If they knew what they were doing they would become self tormented like Barabbas. But that self torment was Barabbas's birth into higher consciousness. It's called growth.
So how did Jesus' martyrdom (or did you change that to "sacrifice") on the Cross free people from their "illusions"? How does that work practically? What does his physical death have to do with our "illusions" that you say we have?

However, since Jesus unconditionally forgave his own murderers, this proves beyond a shadow of doubt that everyone is going to be forgiven when they die and live with God forever. No one on this planet has anything to worry about!

Quote:
Wrong. Helen Keller said The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.

You are so superficial you do not understand when I talk of "ones path" that I am speaking spiritually, not materially.
A non sequitur. My analogy is valid since blindness does not equate to illusions. Neither the blindness itself or what cannot be seen are illusions.

Quote:
Understand this about sin. If there were no illusions there would be no sins. If there were no illusions,everything would appear as reality is. Divine Light and Love
No! If there were no depraved, evil hearts in this world there would be no sin! Hear what your "best friend" said:

Mark 7:21-23
21 "For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed the evil thoughts, fornications, thefts, murders, adulteries, 22 deeds of coveting and wickedness, as well as deceit, sensuality, envy, slander, pride and foolishness. 23 "All these evil things proceed from within and defile the man."
NASB

So, tell us: Is evil an illusion?

And just to make sure that you understand what Jesus is saying, he told the very same audience that they WERE evil!

Matt 7:11
11 If ye then, BEING evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children...
KJV

Jesus made a crystal clear statement about BEING. What his audience WAS in their very essence.

Quote:
You will judge yourself. What you did in this life will be made clear to you on the other side either by God, Jesus or other spiritual beings. They will only show you your impact on your soul and others in this life. It will all be done with love, not judgement because Judgement is a form of "hate"and lower consciousness.

You will eventually just know what you need to work on within yourself and they will guide you and help you achieve that.
Well, how cool is that!? No one has anything to worry about because everyone naturally thinks he is better than everyone else. Everyone naturally thinks he's a pretty darn good Joe.

Quote:
We are all Foolish and Wise at different times.
How could that possibly be!? Since you claim to know this life is an illusion -- that time is an illusion -- that you,then, by definition, must have transcended this material world and time. You must always be "wise" to be able to recognize at all times what is real and what isn't -- to always be able to distinguish between the two 24/7. You, therefore, must always be in a perpetual state of Wisdom (or what you call "enlightenment") because if you're not, then you are in no position to tell anyone what is real and what isn't.

Quote:
You only hurt yourself with the belief that ONLY YOU and a FEW SELECT others have been saved. It is a form of hate for your fellow man. That hate in your heart does not serve you,nor God.
How do I hurt myself? God's Word itself reveals this. I didn't select myself or anyone else. God does that. It is you, sir, who hate your fellow man because you do not obey Jesus' command to evangelize. And you don't obey him because you have no love for him. And you have no love for him because the love of God is not within you. (See again the John 5 passage above.)

Quote:
What that means is that in Heaven, there are different levels (rooms) of consciousness. Some souls more advanced with God's love and some like you, not so advanced. The different rooms represent the different levels of consciousness in those beings.
I thought you have escaped the world of illusions? The text I quoted does not teach what you say?

Quote:
Not for you.
As you yourself have said:

Quote:
...Judge not lest ye be judged.
Better work on removing all the planks from both your own eyes before judging me.

And besides, I thought a god who loves unconditionally let's everyone in his heaven? How could he not? What possibly could prevent him from allowing anyone into his presence? Did you not just get done telling us that Jesus [unconditionally]forgave his own murderers!? (Although how could your god not love the act of murder as much as he loves an act of charity, since your god is pure unconditional love who cannot hate anything? Therefore, what is there to forgive!?) But apart from this nasty problem, how doesn't that act of forgiveness guarantee everyone's entrance into heaven or the good life or whatever you want to call it, regardless of the life we live in this world? Explain that to me! If Jesus' unconditional love motivated his unconditional forgiveness, then how cannot that kind of love and forgiveness guarantee eternal bliss and happiness for all people, in the distributive sense, after death?

You have continually ducked this issue! It's time to put up or shut up with this "spiritual" drivel you keep spouting. It's time to poop or get off the potty already!

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)