Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: Religion II
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2019, 01:32 AM   #9256
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post

And what about all the knowledge you think you possess? Does that get flushed down the toilet, too, "from your consciousness when you pass"?
Only material knowledge gets flushed, not spiritual knowledge your soul uses to grow. That spiritual knowledge is privy only to your soul, not your head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
Are Jesus' words illusions, too? He didn't seem to think so -- but then again -- you know so much more than he ever did, right?

Matt 24:35
35 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words shall not pass away.
Jesus means that the meaning of his words will not pass away. You won't find it in words themselves in the afterlife.

Quote:
Methinks your spiritual drivel, which you believe is "enlightenment" will pass away long before God's eternal word does.
It's fact not drivel. What I said is that your heart is who you are and that love in your heart comes from God and is part of God. If you can't understand that then I pity you.

Quote:
Hitler thought he was doing good due to the self-deceived nature of his wicked heart.
I could say the same about you. Judge not lest ye be judged.

Quote:
And when Jesus prayed for the forgiveness of his murderers, the sin of murder they committed against him was not a mere illusion. They actually murdered their Messiah!
Their illusion was their "self righteousness" that they then enacted into reality.

Also what this incident showed is that if Jesus can forgive his murderers then he can forgive everyone because he knows they are under the influence of illusion. If they knew what they were doing they would become self tormented like Barabbas. But that self torment was Barabbas's birth into higher consciousness. It's called growth.

Quote:
One's personal ignorance does not nullify reality. When a blind man walks his path and is ignorant of all that lies in his path before him due to his darkness, this doesn't mean that his path and all that is on it is an illusion. Nor does it mean that his physical blindness is an illusion!
Wrong. Helen Keller said The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision.

You are so superficial you do not understand when I talk of "ones path" that I am speaking spiritually, not materially.

Quote:
Jesus didn't bear the illusion of his people's sins in his body -- he actually bore their real sins! He paid, on behalf of his people, their real sin debt. And sin is lawlessness! Sin is doing what is wrong or not doing what is right!
Understand this about sin. If there were no illusions there would be no sins. If there were no illusions,everything would appear as reality is. Divine Light and Love

Quote:
And who exactly is going to judge me or anyone else?
You will judge yourself. What you did in this life will be made clear to you on the other side either by God, Jesus or other spiritual beings. They will only show you your impact on your soul and others in this life. It will all be done with love, not judgement because Judgement is a form of "hate"and lower consciousness.

You will eventually just know what you need to work on within yourself and they will guide you and help you achieve that.

Quote:
So tell me, Mr. Light, which are you: The wise man or the fool?
We are all Foolish and Wise at different times.

Quote:
God has "reserved" much more than a seat for me in heaven because God in Christ condescended and came down to earth to pay my personal sin debt!
You only hurt yourself with the belief that ONLY YOU and a FEW SELECT others have been saved. It is a form of hate for your fellow man. That hate in your heart does not serve you,nor God.

Quote:
Your "best friend" Jesus promised all his disciples:

John 14:2-3
2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

KJV
What that means is that in Heaven, there are different levels (rooms) of consciousness. Some souls more advanced with God's love and some like you, not so advanced. The different rooms represent the different levels of consciousness in those beings.

Quote:
So, yes...Heaven is the last stop,
Not for you.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)