Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 10-31-2014, 12:00 PM   #71
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Goren
This thread is just some more of the conservative tripe. The message is loud and clear. Why they just come out say it in plain English is clear when you phrase it in plain English. The conservative message of this thread in plain English is.

"You Blacks are too damned dumb to know what is good for you."
There I said it for you. I leave it toyou to set it to music.
nope. just objective facts from observations that are becoming more and more apparent to the permanent underclass created by Johnson and the ongoing leadership of the Dem party. The ruse is being revealed.

Today the kids that are coming up in all communities are much more sophisticated when it comes to consuming outside information. Via the Internet, via portable mobile etc. They get it. And they are waking up........
They will not be of the same mindset of those poor kids of the 70's and 80's.

Whether they are black, Poor Whites, Hispanic etc......they won't be so easy to fool. And the blacks are waking up to the fact that the Dems have thrown them aside in pursuit of Hispanic votes.

I spoke with a 20 yr old black female last night. She works for my wife. Goes to school part time, and is almost finished with her degree. I asked her if she knew who she was voting for. She laughed when I mentioned Wendy Davis. Told me that Davis is full of it. She told me she won't be voting for her. She didn't say who she was voting for, but I took one less vote for Davis as a good sign.

These kids are not the same as their parents. That I see as a good thing.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)