Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-03-2018, 12:43 PM   #75
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Hey, maybe you're right. Maybe these CRWs have some sort of secret setup with every track they place a wager with, and it goes something like this:

Their Acme2000 CRW software is somehow able to intercept the stewards pressing the "betting closed" button right before the race goes off, and then is able to upload all of its bets in front of the signal...because that's basically what has to happen for your scenario to be true. Do you think that's what is happening?

Or maybe the stewards are linked up via text message and won't close the wagering until they get the AOK from all the CRW teams?

What exactly do you think is happening that these guys are supposedly getting their bets in when you can't?
I think the Whales have the sort of "access" to all the exotics pools that allows their betting software to find wagering "anomalies"...while I have to place most of my exotics wagers "blind". And I also think that these Whales are able to cancel bets after the race starts. Do you have concrete proof that can put these concerns of mine at ease?

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)