Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-27-2019, 06:51 PM   #40
highnote

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Read closely....I said some of them move up to other positions AFTER their release.
Frankly, it's NONE OF MY CUSTOMERS BUSINESS what type of background my staff has. If you've EVER eaten at a restaurant in your life chances are that the person who made your food is a user of illegal drugs and most likely has a criminal record.
Consider that FACT before you go out to eat again
It isn't always a criminal that contaminates your food. A colleague of mine told me he worked in an upscale restaurant when he was in high school. He was cleaning the ceiling in the kitchen. On the stove was a pot of soup that the chef had spent a long time preparing and it had been simmering all day waiting for the dinner hour. My friend accidentally dropped his cleaning rag into the soup. The chef saw it happen. My colleague was mortified that he ruined a large pot of soup that the chef had labored over for hours. The chef told him not to worry and just pull out the rag and get a new one. The soup was served that evening.

You never really know what you're getting. Did the server blow his nose, not wash his hands, and then touch the tips of your silverware?

I was in a restaurant in the old town part of Quebec several years ago. I went to use the restroom and our waiter was in the restroom, too. He finished up and then left the restroom without washing his hands. That kind of ruined my appetite.
highnote is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)