Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 04:30 AM   #39
thaskalos

Quote:
Originally Posted by clicknow View Post
To be clear, I "get" that about you. And it is, in the heart's value, commendable. I apologize if I insulted you in any way, that was not my intent really.

I'm not a youngster, and have been out in the world working for over 35 years so yeah, I know what you are saying, and some of the stuff I've seen would probably shake many people right down to their boots..... so no, I'm no Pollyanna. I knew the family of one of the guys who lost his life in the Deepwater Horizon incident, so I'm also no stranger to gross negligence and willful misconduct and the extent some individuals will go to save/get money.

I reread your post and realized you were just giving the "lay of the land" but for me it was like yeah, so what else is new.

Situations exist. Some are sticky. That is why it's not *easy* to do the right thing, if it were, everyone would do it.
You've said it so well...there is no need for me to add even a single word.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)