Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Thread: ADPA Focus 2000
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2019, 10:54 AM   #10
KyRacer

Hi ubercapper,

Thanks for the reminder. I have that utility somewhere. It wasn't what I was looking for but it should convert the Trackmaster PP and Plus files I think. The files I was looking for would do that directly from inside the program. But there's another way.

It's been a while since I had been over to the Trackmaster site. Had to update my credit card. I forgot that Trackmaster sells a B file already converted. It comes with an exe extension. Double click on it and it spits out a file with the drf extension. I then had to zip that file up for it to work with Focus. That worked. It opened and ran on Focus. It's a little slow when opening the file. Also new tracks needed to be added to the track file.

So that's two ways to get files into Focus. Trackmaster B and Bris Multi file converted with the multi2single program. Most of the programs I have use the Bris Single files with Prime Power, ep, lp and other ratings. I haven't looked yet but those should not be in the Trackmaster B file. Since I don't want to pay twice for the same information, I want to figure out why the Bris single files don't load anymore and get a little utility to make the changes that are needed. Then again this isn't a major program for me, but it at least still works. Hopefully, someone will crack the program one day so the people that bought it in the past can use it once again. Thanks again for the reminder.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)