Thread: The coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2020, 10:54 AM   #7106
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryBoyle View Post
See, it's hard to resist leaving.

How has he misled the American people? By my recollection, he has struck a serious tone about the virus since I first remember him giving reports? I don't recall him minimizing it or saying it's over? If you're implying that some of his guidelines or advice may have changed over time, then I can forgive him for making changes as new evidence and science rolls in. This virus is something that hasn't been seen before, and science is hard.
I posted video and written evidence yesterday. I guess you missed it. I'm not sure how. You sound like an expert on all of my postings.

The proof is all there how he was misleading the country in January and February. Telling us America won't have to worry about this virus in January.

Then on February 17, Fauci is quoted in USA Today and elsewhere as saying the danger from COVID-19 is "just minuscule."

This is all around the same exact time period Woodward writes about in his new book.

So I'm curious why Fauci, the MEDICAL DOCTOR, gets a pass, but POTUS, the guy relying on this MEDICAL DOCTOR for info, is again, crucified by the press.

It's an interesting and fascinating scenario that plays itself out over and over again.

One day, people will wake up.

If they happen to wake up on election day, things will indeed be very interesting around here. A LOT of people are going to disappear from off-topic...AGAIN...

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)