Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-23-2024, 08:11 PM   #10
mountainman

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarchCapper View Post
This might be helpful:

The last 3 years (since GP has had the Tapeta), horses that last raced on the Woodbine Tapeta with a "good" finish (4th or better) won 20% of their starts on the Gulfstream Tapeta (44% ITM). 86 total starts. The ROI was a positive 2% - but skewed by at 35-1 winner.

I'd more or less take that as WO Tapeta form holding up on the GP Tapeta.
Hi ,Tom. Hope all is well, my friend. Because it's been a minute, I'm working right now to compile an updated profile for the mountain-main that runs an inclusive gamut of distances, track condition, winning posts, odds and running style...

I'm also considering a (separate) d-base (too sophisticated a term for my obtuse torturing of simple excel spreadsheets) predicated on "shippers" (in and of itself a tricky term) categorizing by trainer and track of origin. Some of this info is available via formulator and most of the rest through the Incompass system we use as racing officials, but I will have use for the sort of self-styled spreadsheet I have in mind should I accept the racing secretary job in 2025.

I'm curious, sir, how extensive and encompassing is your own material?
mountainman is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Which horse do you like most
Dornoch - 67.74%
42 Votes
Track Phantom - 32.26%
20 Votes
Total Votes: 62
This poll is closed.