Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2007, 08:56 AM   #6
john del riccio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajck Hillstrom
Here is your chance to thump your chest and declare to the world your Derby winning tickets, or even bold losing plays.

Did you have an unusual theory that paid off?

Share with other handicappers how you approached the most hallowed of racing events.

Anyone have a piece of Brisbet's Pik6 syndicate hit that paid nearly a quarter million dollars.....twice?

If the thread is met with any interest, I too, may post.

Carry on, Carry on,

Hajck Hillstrom
Seattle, WA
Hajck,

The turf stake right befoe the Derby featured one of my better geritol moments. I thought that Milk It Mick was ready to run a good race seeing as he ran great last year over this turf course in this very race, liked a turf course with some give, and was third off the layoff. I played him to win & place and boxed him with SKY CONQUERER and BRILLIANT. I did not make a three horse box, it was just MIM in a box with each of them. That my friend is called stupidity, especially since I thought EINSTIEN was a very bad favorite being 0-2 at CD. I guess this is considered BLACK-boarding...~

John
john del riccio is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)