Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 11:11 AM   #10
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stillriledup
I want to cry about a horrendous beat i just took, but wasnt sure where to do it. So, maybe we can have this 'bad beat' thread and whenever you take a bad one, you can come here and find a shoulder to cry on.

Just got nosed for a ton of money at Pimlico in the 6th race, i had a 4 dollar tri needing the 8 horse for 3rd. It looked to the naked eye like he was up for show, with the jock on the 1-2 favorite 'standing up' at the wire, but somehow i lost a dirty bob and got nada. Not even a saver. And, i usually would have had the superfecta there, but never got around to betting supers, the 8 horse was the horse i was keying in there.

Tri with the heavy fave 3rd paid 1500 for a buck, so, i have to imagine mine would have paid at least 2k for a buck (times 4).

I'm pretty even keel but I had so many bad trips and gate face planters at Belmont Saturday you could have put on the yellow outfit on me because I was on suicide watch!I'm not joking,even my winner in the 10th had a bad gate break.I was so rattled,when I went to my cousin's graduation party I made myself a drink and my hands were shaking.Not from alcohol.Not from physical degeneration of any sort.But just pure adrenalin.Were some tough hombres but at some point it's going to get to us.I feel ya brother.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)