Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2018, 11:58 AM   #5
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay68802 View Post
I will start by saying that I liked the guy. As stated in the article, he was a character. He said what was on his mind. When I read this article, I keep thinking how what was written, shows how out of touch the racing industry is with its customers. "Everybody was using steroids, because they were legal". Sounds a lot like Stephanie Beatie saying that she was cheating because "everyone else was". The article also says that the use of steroids has been banned. Masochistic's case say's other wise, steroids are still being used, but under the pretext of increasing a horses appetite. The fact still remains that he was caught using a illegal substance, and was punished. Some of the rules are made to protect the integrity in racing, and it seems that these rules are the ones some in this industry spend a lot of time trying to get around.

Now Romans's has started this petition for reinstatement. Wants to get 1500 signatures. Would that be enough to sway the New York Racing and Wagering board? I doubt it, but who knows.

What if horse players submitted a petition with 1500 signatures asking for lower take out? Or a petition asking for the timing of races to be started when the gates open? Would it be enough to have these changes made? I think that we could submit 15,000 signatures and horse racing would ignore it.

Dutrow cheated, and did so knowingly. IMO, he felt he was above the rules, and if caught, would not face a punishment that was severe. He rolled the dice and lost.
steroids are being administered with the use of clen beuterol
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)