Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-13-2018, 01:00 AM   #59
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulerider View Post
I saw Sonneteer at Louisiana Downs back in September at the Super Derby, which was on turf for the first time in its history. Sonneteer is a really nice looking horse. He had just broken his maiden in a MSW turf race at Del Mar in July, so I understand his connections giving the Super Derby a shot. Unfortunately, he was up against Mr. Misunderstood, who is now 8 for 8 on turf after switching from dirt. Sonneteer finished 3rd, four lengths behind Mr. Misunderstood.

I was happy to see him win today.

Mule
I had mixed feelings today...had him mostly in the 2 slot...I liked him early in his career and absolutely hammered him when he ran 4th in a maiden race at Santa Anita...I thought that he just couldn't lose then, but he ended up just plodding along...then he won his maiden at DelMar... Gave him a long consideration today but my memories of that Santa Anita loss caused me to shy away today...Futile #2, kind of surprised me as well...another missed opportunity, Sonneteer-wise More fun tomorrow...you going to be betting tomorrow, Mulerider...?

Last edited by VigorsTheGrey; 01-13-2018 at 01:04 AM.
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)