Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 04:15 AM   #71
TrackingTVG
Apprentice

Sorry that my post got deleted. I thought I was being nice compared to what I could say.

But explaining the whole story---

About a year ago, during Saratoga, I decided I was gonna set up a twitter account and track the TVG "experts" plays. We all know they suck, but I wanted to see just how much they suck. Keep in mind, I wasnt being a dick about it--- I wasnt trying to make enemies, I just wanted to track the results.

Well, when they were very predictably bad, I got a lot of heat from people at TVG- between the on air personalities and the producers. Alot of people messaging me, alot of people giving me excuses about bankroll limitations, etc. But the bottom line- Everyone but a few did HORRIBLY. Thats fine.. I expected the backlash.

Some people were sooo gracious, and actually said they liked me tracking the results- Dave Weaver, Meghan Devine, the dude who announces at Pompano, etc. etc. Basically, the people who enjoy handicapping and are in it for the right reasons.

At the same time, I interact with these guys in real life. They are all accessible when they are at the track. Some wanna talk, some dont.

My friend calls me one day... they are talking shit about you on the air. Mike Joyce and Todd Schrupp.... absolutely rag on me, saying I have no life, etc.

Most of the TVG guys blocked me just for posting the results. I talked to Joaquin at Saratoga and he told me some people were real upset/bothered by the postings.

Well... on twitter, Mike Joyce continues to trash me. We've been going back and forth for a year now-- He defended the guy who beat up the horses at Delaware... he defended the jockey situation at GP with Rajiv's family, saying he didn't deserve the suspension. He just doesn't care about the horses or the integrity of the sport. Often times, we interact and its reasonable---usually starts with him defending himself cause he is just on the air "cause of how handsome he is", and ends with agreeing to disagree.

Fast forward to this month, and a horse that I am very fond of (Bunyaan) needs help. He was running 30K claimers at Belmont and even won a race in April. In the beginning of May, he clearly got hurt in a race at Belmont and got pulled up 1/4 in the mile. EVer since that race, Persaud ran him once and then just gave him away to a low level trainer at Finger Lakes. At Finger Lakes, he has been running 5K claimers--- He has beaten 1 horse total in his last 5 races. Hes not okay... He is hurt, and doesnt want to run anymore.

I am ttrying to get him help--- I reach out to people in the industry who can help me get him a good home. The trainer said I could buy him from him for $1000, but the vet costs would be too much for me. I went on twitter for help.

I ask Mike nicely 3 times if he can just retweet it for me.. That Bunyaan needs our help and needs to find a good home to be retired. He ignored me and than blocked me.

I can insult him and argue back and forth with him for a year, and he doesnt block me, but the second I ask for the help for a horses well being, he blocked me.

Shows his true colors and what he really cares about ($$$)
TrackingTVG is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)