Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 08:09 AM   #10
headhawg
crusty old guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Figure View Post
I think you’ll get more responses when you have something available then just asking up front. Too many times we’ve seen postings about tell what you guys want to see in a program only to never see it come out! Your scratch tool is AWESOME!
I don't disagree with you about products promised but never delivered. I probably wasn't as clear as I needed to be in the OP. When JR asked about an Equisim cd it led to a post about how nicely the PPs were presented in that program. That was what prompted me to start this thread. I was looking for features that users either liked or disliked in programs that they already have experience with. Some of that feedback will cut down on my development time. But you are also right in that that I may just release a program when it's finished, just so I can scratch something off my bucket list.

It makes me happy to hear that the scratch program is useful. There was a commercial scratch program released several years ago but personally I thought it was too expensive for what it did. Mine isn't fancy, but it gets the job done.

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)