Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 10:07 AM   #45
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
N word? Link?

Also, it doesn't seem to me like he's joking about the accident. He's providing an alternate explanation. One that actually seems plausible to me in this instance. It happens more than you think (suicide by car).

Speaking of that "accident," why did Joe Biden go around falsely (and publicly) claiming the driver of the truck that hit her was drunk?

And also, was it common for mothers to hold their 1 year olds while driving in 1972?
He used the N word it in a post sometime ago. I’m not going to searching for it but you should know me well enough to know I don’t make things up.

I’m not sure what else to say about the rest of your post other than at some point you’ve lost your humanity. I get this has been a tough year for everyone but geez man. Is EVERYTHING political? Is nothing off limits? Must you bend over backwards to enable this scumbag because he views things the same way you do?

If I think something is in poor taste it really must be.

I already know what you’re going to say. The left made it this way, I’m a cuck....whatever. In the last week he’s wished death on the president elect, death on me and mocked the death of a young woman and her infant child. And you defend it! Wow.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)