Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 09:31 AM   #43
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
Hey PA, remember when you asked me what was wrong with this guy being angry?

When he tries to actually debate, he gets embarrassed like he did in regards to the trade deficit with China.

But when it comes to using the N word in posts, or wishing death on people....or this new wrinkle....joking about a car accident that killed a woman and her infant child, he’s your guy.

Politics aside...what does that say about his values that politics make him say such vile things?
N word? Link?

Also, it doesn't seem to me like he's joking about the accident. He's providing an alternate explanation. One that actually seems plausible to me in this instance. It happens more than you think (suicide by car).

Speaking of that "accident," why did Joe Biden go around falsely (and publicly) claiming the driver of the truck that hit her was drunk?

And also, was it common for mothers to hold their 1 year olds while driving in 1972?

Quote:
For whatever reason, Neilia Biden, who was holding the baby, ended up in the right of way of Dunn’s truck coming down a long hill.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-30-2020 at 09:41 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)