Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 10:19 PM   #61
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage
Repo's of cars just skyrocketed nationwide...very BAD sign...

My own business is doing half of normal the last 4 months...just like early 07....very BAD sign... would tread very careful...

By the way...for the APTLY named poster "Reckless" ..those companies that seem undervalued....they keep giving GIANT BONUS stock options that WILL BE exercised at some point....destroying investors equity...maybe...just maybe that's priced in...
Stock options and insider selling have been a bone of contention with me for ages. And the insiders at Gilead have been over doing it, as I see it. But if you know someone who needs a drug to combat HIV or Hepatitis C, will all this insider selling affect your thinking about helping them? Will you suggest that maybe they shouldn't take these great drugs since all the bosses are unloading their stock options .... I don't think so.

As for buying the stock or not, that's your choice. I am just trying to give people a shot, along with a valid reason, one that has helped make me a fairly wealthy guy, if truth be known. Unlike many of you guys that hide in the shadows just waiting to knock, insult and get snarky, while adding little or nothing to the community. That's OK by me too; if it's the type of life you choose to lead.

I have noticed in my near 30-35 years of investing there are always doom and gloomers out there. The end of the world was always just this close and right around the corner. And the stock market is oh so near over too, just inching toward that cliff so hang on tight.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)