Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2012, 07:10 PM   #60
CincyHorseplayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos
30% wins at 4-1 average odds?

How many total bets?

I am in need of a personal handicapper...and I just may make you an offer you can't refuse.
Not hard to get that mutuel if you refuse odds.When I'm beyond the laughable $20 bettor to you all and get at least to the $100 bet range I might come out of my shell.Ihave averaged 28% since 2001 with obvious fluctuations.You'll get bored with me though.I believe in the passing attack.I'd love to bet more cards but my prep takes too damn long.I'd love to be tooting the hell out of my own horn right now but I havetaken a serious cliff dive in the exotics.Which was my expected bread and butter for years.I remember being layed off in 2005 for 4 months and went on such an exotic streak I thought I was king of the motherluvin universe!!

By the way Thask,I'll see you in June-July at Arlington.Al and I were talking about it earlier.
CincyHorseplayer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)