Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-31-2006, 04:10 PM   #1
Si2see

New Charlestown owner needs help !!

Hey everyone I want to own a horse or two at charlestown within the next couple of months. A few friends that I know and trust want to join in with me in owning and trust my knowledge and abilities to act as a managing partner or whatever I might be. I was wondering if any experienced owner or trainer would help me understand the starting out process a little.

I understand horse racing, understand you have to be a king to make money at charlestown. I understand the good and the bad about charlestown. There are many reasons why I am choosing there for right now. One reason is a select few trainers will do the purse split deal and not charge monthly. Regardless of how much I may make or not make like that, that is how it needs to be because we are three guys in it trying to have fun a make some money on our investment if all works out. I was wondering if anyone has contact information on any of these type trainers ( Tony Carone or whoever else may be interested )

Second, What I don't know is how to get started and wanted a little bit of help before I head to charlestown to try and set things up. If anyone with owning or training experience would like to help post here or pm me I would appreciate it.
Si2see is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)