Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 08:46 PM   #7
Onesome

Oh I'm more certain now with that response I would book your action.

It's more than likely the opinions you have are worthless, a fantasy created in your head as a feeble attempt to try bring order to chaos in the world (well at least the world of horse racing).

You are probably like 95% of players on this forum, their simulcast or maybe one day, at the track. They open up their form of choice and tunnel in the horse with the best recent form, flashy figs and dominant early speed. Your action is predictable.

What is not predictable, are what the top 5% of players doing, the people who always seem to have just a little more info then you and me, who see races differently and are on the horses that people like you scratch their heads about reviewing the form while this player is in line to cash his ticket. They are the ones betting a horse you think should be 3/1 to 4/5.

Unfortunately with no fixed price bookies or exchanges in America, these better players are in the shadows for a long time to a point where it's tough to follow. A little easier in the overseas market.
Onesome is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)