Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 02:45 AM   #6
lamboguy

i would hate to be the guy in the Tricky Trump circle that leaked out his new stance on abortion. Originally, when the Tricky one was a Democrat, he was 100% in favor of all abortions.
when he decided to run for President as a Republican, he saw the light and became anti-abortion, and all the evangelicals loved him.
So now in the year 2024, the Tricky one has decided that abortion is something that is worthy of compromise and he plans to allow it in the first 16 weeks of a pregnancy.

All said and good, the man did not have any plans to roll out his brand new stance until after the Republican Convention and his nomination.

Personally, i don't like abortion in the least bit. i question how much his change of position is going to have an effect on The Supreme Court rulings on his cases that are being heard right now. This court still has all the members that overturned Rowe after 50 years. i really don't think they will be to happy if there should be an executive order to reverse their decision on this matter.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)