Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 07:56 PM   #3
burnsy
self medicated

I agree on Miami. But I’d be wary of the over even with the low number. The strength of both teams is defense. Plus, the Patriots are playing one dimensional football. Running too much . The Qb sneak on fourth and goal vs the Rams was suicide. And Miami plays a similar defense. Patriots also refused to kick FG in that game which is troubling for getting over. Hopefully, they almost have to change that game plan or have mistakes go their way. They scored 45 on the Chargers but there were some very big breaks and fluke plays . I didn’t see that game in entirety. The Rams game I watched and that offense was offensive. I have friends here that are Pats fans. They are huge in upstate NY. He changed the channel at halftime. It’s not just Cams fault , you can’t run like that in the Red Zone on a stout defense.

Last edited by burnsy; 12-16-2020 at 07:58 PM.
burnsy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
Wh deserves to be the favorite? (last 4 figures)